Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun Exhibitionism - Blowjob at the Beach

There are so many different kinds of blowjobs you can give based just on the kind of attitude you embrace while doing it. Recently, I found a bit of fun and playfulness welling up inside me, mixed it up with a bit of spontaneity and exhibitionism – shaken, not stirred, thank you very much and the result was... well, read on...

We were at the beach, usually we go with a few friends but this time we were there alone. We weren’t alone, but everyone was spread out along the beach and we had a good gap on either side of us, allowing us privacy of conversation. We had spotted two women further down the beach who were lying face down and had untied their tops to avoid at least the tan line on their backs.

I’ll bet you are hoping they roll over ay?

He just looked at me and winked with a bit of a grin. My stomach kind of flipped, but a good way, like when you decide to do something even though you feel a bit nervous about it. I started stroking his thigh, and slid my hand up under his board shorts but still on his thigh.

He looked back at me again and my hand slid further up, and found him lying against his leg. He grinned a little more.

I toyed with him, stroking lightly with my fingertip over that special spot under the head. The spot he says is ticklish but in an “Oh so good” way. I felt him grow.

Come here.

I pulled at the waist of his shorts and he rolled onto his side, facing me. I pulled at his shorts again, this time popping the button and ripping the Velcro fly open. I pulled him out and he felt my hand wrap around his shaft and start stroking his cock. He reached over me and pulled the cooler a little closer to cover what was going on. Then I slid down my towel and he felt the heat of my mouth on him.

He let out a whispered moan and adjusted the beach umbrella to give us more privacy. His cock felt big and warm in my mouth, it felt nice and a shiver went through me as the reality of what we were doing suddenly came back to me.

He is normally shows his enjoyment quite vocally but now he was moaning in a funny stage whisper. I took him out of my mouth and took a moment to lick him like a lollipop and look up into his eyes. His face was pleasure and shock I could tell he didn’t want me to stop but at the same time was freaking out doing this right on the beach, in the sunlight, in view of anyone who might walk past.

But it was fun. I kept going, challenging him to stop me, to forgo the risk at the cost of the pleasure. His balls were in my hand and his cock was being tongued as I slid up and down his hardness. I was winning.

But then the playfulness left me and I stopped. I moved back up the towel, now face to face and just gently holding his wet cock.

Sorry. That’s all baby.

He quickly stuffed himself back into his short and buttoned himself back up, his erection still enormous and looking painfully bent to the side. He kissed me.

That was a bit crazy. Cool, but crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment