Monday, April 18, 2011

Buy your boyfriend a blowjob. Would you?

I'm reading a book at the moment that is set in Hong Kong. It's set quite a few years ago, and it is about men who rule companies competing for domination and destruction of other companies.

I have just read a scene where a young woman, of Hong Kong and English descent is seducing one of the men of power at the request of another man. She is trying to seduce him into marrying him, partly by withholding sex. She tells him she isn't just another good-time girl, but leads him on by playing on lust and love.

The book really is a great read, if just for the relationship between these two, however it is filled with such well developed characters and an amazingly deep plot that were it to be made into a movie so much would have to be cut from it and it would still be a titanic-length movie.

Anyway, they are in a club that provides entertainment in the form of women who will sit with you and ensure the conversation flows as quickly as the liqour. She explains as a local to him as a foreigner that here the women are not prostitutes, but in some cases you can buy the company of the ladies for the evening. She explains that this kind of thing is not like it is in America where is is frowned upon, something dirty and cheap. Rather "it is a pleasure to be sought like great food or great wine".

So, she is trying to seduce this man into falling in love with her, and after getting him worked up by teasing him, dancing seductively at this club, with their bodies pressed together enough that they can feel each others arousal she askes him which women he wants. She won't give him herself yet, but she wants to let him find release with another woman.

It's all very strange, but in the setting of this book with the power of the money these men wield, with the erotic unknown of the asian culture, it seems plausible and it seems sexy.

It certainly got me thinking. What would it be like to buy my man a blowjob or sex? Would I do it? Could I do it?

I think my next post will be how I imagine buying my boy a blowjob would be. I already spent half of today fantasising about it, I think the story will come easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment