Saturday, July 24, 2010

Waiting for him working late

Here I am sitting at home, waiting for him to get home. I am wondering if I should give him head today. He has been a good boy, and today he has had a long day at work – today he had to stay late. So I am wondering would he like a blowjob when he gets home, or would he rather just a nice dinner waiting for him. Should I spend the next hour before he gets home dolling myself up, spending the time in the shower shaving myself smooth for him for if the blowjob turns to something more *wicked grin*. So should I spend some time doing my make-up so I look really sexy, with especially glossy lips that would look so perfect wrapped around the shaft of his hard cock, ready to relieve all the stress of the day? Which would he prefer to have satisfied first, his hunger (for no doubt his stomach will be growling) or his lust. Which is the best surprise for the male of today? In the end it kind of comes down to what I want, and today I want to spoil him with my mouth. There are leftovers in the fridge, so we can eat those after I have sated his lust and my desire for his throbbing shaft. I don’t know exactly why I want it, but it could be the power I wield when I have his cock between my lips, indeed, between my teeth. Or it could just be the expression of selfless love that giving head embodies. When someone does something like that and there is no reciprocation expected or demanded or taken, then you can’t help but feel a wonderful feeling of being loved. I want to show him that, I want to selflessly give him the gift of pleasure and love. So... shower time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment