Friday, August 5, 2011

Adding Rope - A Bound Blowjob

While starting out my last post which was an opinion piece about guys putting their hands on your head when you are giving them a blowjob, I got the idea to take his hands away from him by tying him up. So I had to think about it but eventually figured I could tie him to one of our dining table chairs.

We did happen to have some rope but after touching it I realised, being the tough nylon/plastic-y type it wouldn't feel very good to be tied up with, so I jumped online and eventually settled on some nice cotton rope. While browsing the site I had a Homer Simpson "Doh" moment when I realised "Why don't I just use the scarves we have previously used for tying each other up." But for some reason (maybe all the rope bandage images I have seen lately through tumblr - I have a blowjob tumblr), I was stuck on rope. And I decided after having this moment that not only can I tie him up more securely with some good rope designed just for rope bondage, but I also want to try being bound in the more elaborate style (known as Shibari), so it's a win-win.

I ordered the rope, and luckily it arrived when by boy was out. I took it out - I love getting new sex toys, it's like the feeling I got as a kid opening Christmas presents - and it was wonderful. The rope was nice and soft and I wanted to skip what I had planned and ask him to tie me up, but I didn't stray.

I put the rope away in our bedroom closet.

My boy got home and came to give me a kiss. I told him he needed a shower, not because he actually smelled but it's always better to give head to a fresh clean cock. While he was in the shower I moved a chair from the dining area to our bedroom.

He finished and came into the bedroom. I was waiting on the bed and asked him to sit down. He sat.

At this point he had a funny little concerned expression on his face and asked me "What's up?"

I didn't reply, just stood up and walked around behind the chair. I had to push his face to keep him looking forward then I opened the closet and took out the rope I had hidden earlier. I pulled his hands behind his back and started tying his wrists. He started to question me, but I just shushed him.

It took a while to tie him, but there was enough rope that I decided to tie his legs too. Moving to the front I saw he was already hard, and was grinning at me in anticipation. I love that he gets hard so quickly.

I tied his ankles and took the towel off him. He was pointing straight up in the air. I took him into my mouth.

He moaned and I went deep and he moaned again. I usually work up to going so deep, but restraining him had excited me too. After the strong start I slowed down. I licked the shaft slowly, (and I hope) artfully. I looked up and he had the slack jawed "Oh my god" look on his face and he exhaled a deeply held breath.

I continued sucking him, going faster and harder, then slowing down. I was enjoying his legs fighting the rope, but next time I would tie his knees too. I sucked his balls and stroked his cock, my hand sliding over the head.

And he started coming.

Usually he warns me or I can just tell but this time it was a surprise. I took him into my mouth as his orgasm waned. Slowly he softened and the rest of the world seemed to come back into focus. I got some tissues and cleaned the mess.

"Next time I get to tie you up." he said with a grin, as if it was his idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment