Friday, January 28, 2011

Surprises are Better

I am a subscriber to the idea that surprises are great. I love surprises. Not suspension, just surprises. Telling someone you are going to give them a surprise, and making them wait all day for it is dangerous. It builds anticipation, they think about what it is all day, etc. Compare that to keeping it to yourself, and then at the end of the day just surprising them. The latter is far better in my opinion. I like to do this for my guy. Last weekend, we were having a few friends around for dinner and drinking, very grown up (I guess we are, really.. anyway). They were due round at 7.30, it was already 7.40 and we were still not finished with the food prep but no one had arrive yet. My boy was ripping the lettuce up and grating carrot and slicing cherry tomatoes in half, getting the salad ready. I looked over at him and thought, you are a sexy man. Time for a surprise. I caught his eye and got my seductive voice on. D'you want me to toss your salad? He burst out laughing. You want to eat my ass? I was a little embarrassed by my use of a phrase I didn't understand, but kept the seductive vibe going. I reached for his belt buckle as I knelt down in front of him. Well maybe not that, but what have you got here? I got his cock out and without pretence, took him into my mouth. I love how quickly he gets hard. As soon as he realises what's happening, his little man perks right up. He was already half hard by the time I got him in my mouth. I also love the first moan he makes when I first take him into my mouth. This time it was a good one. Ohhh-woah-yeaaahh-ohhh-babyy Hehe, I love it. He was already at full attention, and I was sliding my lips over his head, using my tongue to play with his foreskin, sliding it up and behind the head, where it generally stays until he softens up again. But he wasn't soft, and we were both enjoying this little surprise blowjob. His hands were resting on my head and he was starting to talk dirty a bit. Yeah suck it baby. Mmm. And I was sucking it. It felt good in my mouth. I went down deep, he moaned his appreciation and BZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! He swore and I stood up and smiled at him. They are here. He swore again. Fuck. Damn. You get the door? I went to get the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment