Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My First Blowjob

I really liked this guy. And he was a real sweetie. Kind of a nerd, not that popular but he and I were good friends and he used to walk me home after school, sometimes come in to hang out, even though he lived in the opposite direction. We were friend within a bigger group, and one night a few of us went out and we ended up at the beach. We were all walking along and then found a nice big front lawn right up against the beach so we all climbed up and the lovers seemed to find private areas for themselves, and the last four of us were cuddling on the grass. I was next to my nerdy-sweetie and was pushing my breasts into his arm. We started making out. His hands went under my sweater and he got what I imagine was his first touch of a breast. He seemed to be enjoying himself. Over the proceeding weekends, we found times to meet and make out more. Then one night after a party, everyone had gone their seperate ways home and I decided to text him. I asked him if he wanted to come over. He did. I snuck out of my house when he texted me and walked down the driveway. It was a long driveway, and the gravel was so noisy. At least it seemed that way. We met at the start of my drive and we both were a little nervous. We sat down on a step my the letterboxes and talked and snuggled closer, then started making out. Very quickly his hands went to my breasts, in a familiar way. In an unfamiliar way, I reached towards his crotch. I felt his cock from outside then reached in and felt him in the flesh. He was very hard and hot. I stopped making out with him, and undid his pants and pulled out his very erect penis. It felt big in my hand and looking down I could see it was. I didn't look at him, I just moved down slowly. I stuck my tongue out and put it on his cock. His foreskin was still covering the head. I swirled my tonue around the head, then took him in my mouth. It felt very strange, but I kept going becuase it felt good too. I could hear him breathing heavily, moaning a little bit. I continued to suck his cock, I really started to enjoy it and I could tell he was enjoying it too. I stopped sucking him for a minute and came back up face to face with him. He looked like a possum in the headlights. I won't forget that look. I guess it was in amazement that something could feel so good. He really was a cutie, my nerd boy with the big dick. He didn't come that time, but we did get a lot of practice time in once we realised what fun sex could be. And it was strange, because I felt like I always knew it, and I am glad I had that sweet nerd to explore the beginnings with.

No comments:

Post a Comment