Friday, August 6, 2010

Why do you like giving head? - part I

I put this question to you: "Why do you like giving head?" If you don't, then: "Why don't you like giving head?" I feel like the answer to these questions will mostly be descriptive narratives about what someone gets out of giving a blowjob, the enjoyment they get seeing the pleasure they are giving, the power they feel over controlling their partner's pleasure and other very fine things about what makes giving a blowjob great. And for those who answer the second question, I feel the answers will be along the lines of the act being unrewarding, it is a selfish act with only enjoyment for the giver, it is degrading, why do I want to put that in my mouth and other very relevant reasons for those answerers. And really, the above are answers to a slightly different question: "What do you like about giving head?" The real answer to "Why do you like giving head?" is actually along the lines of: it is simply a matter of who we are. Why do I like giving head? Well, perhaps it is the way I was brought up, the magazines I read swayed my perceptions, perhaps I am genetically pre-disposed, but either way, I like it. What I am getting at here is that if you put two different people in the same situation, they will have a different experience and feel differently about that same situation. One woman might be put in front of a guy who likes to sit back and watch her just give him head all day, let her do all the work and she will love it. Another woman might find him to be a lazy slob, repulsive to her, expecting her to do all the work which is not in any way rewarding to her. The only difference is in the mind set, the state of mind of the present giver. So what can we do with this idea? ...Let me continue this thought next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment