Monday, April 15, 2013

Bondage Blowjobs

So I'm writing this post on bondage and blowjob because I got tied up and made to come this weekend. No I didn't get a blowjob because I'm not the one with a cock, but I really enjoyed being tied up and pleasured till I came. And so obviously it got me thinking about returning the favour.
Next weekend, or maybe in a few weeks, I will definitely be tying my beau to the bed and having my wicked way with him until I cause him to blow like a volcano.
One of the things that I really enjoyed about being restrained and pleasured is the control you don't have over your own pleasure which makes the person controlling your pleasure seems to act a bit differently than normal circumstances. This time, rather than simply bringing me to orgasm, he brought me so close to coming then stopped, so close then nothing, close then pulling away. I can't remember exactly how many times he did this but each time I was so sure he was going to let me come but then he wouldn't.
When he finally kept going, when it got to the same point my moans were indicating I was getting close and he didn't stop, it was a surprise not to be left to fall back from that peak but rather to be launched right off it. And launch I did.
It was a body shaking, stomach muscle clenching, toe curling orgasm like I hadn't had in a while. And that's the way it should be. Those orgasms are too strong for daily consumption.
But I want to get him back.
So sometime in the near future I will tie him to the bed (or maybe a chair because I'm not as rope-savvy as he is) and use everything at my disposal to tease the orgasm out of him till he is begging for it. And you can be sure that will include everything in my blowjob book of tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment