Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Finishing with a Blowjob


Sex for many people often follows a tried and true pattern. Groping, fingering and stroking with hands, then oral sex (if this is included) then penetrative sex. If you find yourself "stuck in this rut" of hands, mouth, genital; 1, 2, 3 style sex then I challenge you to switch it up!

I'll admit this is something that I do too, and being in your comfort zone is fine, but it can be exciting to get outside the square. I recently got my square shaken and it was good.

Mid sex, my guy was fucking me hard and fast. My thighs were spread back and my heels were digging into his back. His cock was rubbing back and forth against my g-spot and I was about to come. I come from just getting fucked; I guess I am lucky like that.

To my chagrin, he pulled out of me and backed up off me. In a state of pre-orgasmic confusion I wondered what he was doing. To my delight, he pushed my legs back again and dipped his head down to replace his cock with his tongue.

Immediately I wanted to reciprocate. Getting oral makes me want to get his cock in my mouth but being unable to reach his cock my hands went instead to his head as his tongue continued to work magic.

And just as suddenly his mouth was gone and his cock was back inside me and I was rushing back towards orgasm. I came and was glad to feel he hadn't come with me. I still had that need to feel him in my mouth.

Let me suck your cock.

Pulling out again and taking the condom off, I repositioned myself and took him into my mouth. So warm and so hard. His hands held my head gently as I sucked his hard cock. His fingers gripped my hair and a groan escaped him as his orgasm filled my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment