Monday, December 12, 2011

The Internet and Blowjob Blogging

It's amazing how integrated our lives have become with the internet. It has become our source for every tid-bit of information, including personal gossip (although not all of it is online, but you can see it might head that way). Even things we used to go to a book for, we now hit up the internet - dictionaries and thesaurus's now sit untouched and gathering dust as we now visit dictionary.com or thesaurus.com to use these tools online.

And a whole lot more stuff that could be rambled on about for pages. But that has already been done.

What I want to talk about is how people use the internet for sex education. When I hear the word sex education I think STD's/STI's, condoms and uncomfortable classroom discussions about it being ok to say no. But sex education goes beyond that into the inform learning about what sex really is, what we can expect, what is normal, what is possible and all those other things we want to know about sex. It is in this less formal part of sex education that I have built my site centred around sharing information on how to give a blowjob.

I started the site intending it to be for mature adults in committed relationships, as this is where you can really express the love for your partner that I think takes good head to great head. Not to say you can't just be good at giving head but I think whoever you are, you will be better with someone you love. But I have a strong suspicion that most visitors to the site are younger in terms of relationship and sexual experience. And this is because the internet is now where we go for this kind of information.

About 10 years or so ago, when using the internet was a time consuming effort (remember that screeching old dial up?), we still used bound dictionaries and thought about things before we decided it required a google search. So what did we do when we wanted to know something about sex? Did we talk it out with our friends or ask our parents (I know I never did that!).

For me, it was teen magazines with sex tips and other information I enjoyed reading each month but which was still censored in that it didn't really tell you what you wanted to know. Obviously for them, drip feeding super specific tips sells better than telling you straight out that the best blowjobs are the ones where she seems like she is getting off on sucking his cock.

So, it's a big change. But hopefully this new access to information is having a positive effect. I strongly feel that knowledge is power and for the younger visitors to my site I hope knowing more about sex gives them the power to make better decisions. For the visitors I intended my site for, I hope knowing more about what makes a blowjob great for a guy gives you the power to give your guy better head.

No comments:

Post a Comment